We’re halfway through the year (time is flying!), and surely you’re halfway through your fitness goals for the year. Be it marathon training, mastering the crossfit routine or doing ‘x’ number of push-ups, every goal counts at this stage.
To mark the past six months of awesomeness and the coming six months of even more exciting adventures, our friends at RunHundred.com have put together a something special for you and your iPods.
Here we have the top ten workout songs of 2012, so far.
Whether you need more motivation blaring from your headphones or have missed out on some of the most popular tracks of this year, this list has it all covered for you.
So start downloading and start running. Or if you wish to put your dancing shoes on and join me instead, that works too.
- Breathe Carolina – Blackout (Wideboys Remix) – 128 BPM
- Flo Rida & Sia – Wild Ones – 129 BPM
- Lady GaGa – Marry The Night – 132 BPM
- Linkin Park – Burn It Down – 111 BPM
- Rihanna – We Found Love (Cahill Club Remix) – 128 BPM
- Avicii – Levels – 126 BPM
- Steve Aoki & Rivers Cuomo – Earthquakey People – 128 BPM
- Pitbull – Back in Time – 126 BPM
- The Wanted – Glad You Came – 127 BPM
- Cobra Starship & Sabi – You Make Me Feel… (Felix Leiter Remix) – 127 BPM
If you’re still looking for mid-year musical inspiration, I’d like to direct you to podcasts on iTunes.
I am addicted to these – they are free, I download about 10-15 of them every month and it gives me hours of music to train to. I understand that some of you like to run to audio books and other inspiring podcasts, which is completely fine, but those who want music in their ears, I recommend DJ Craig Gaibler.
He puts together some of the best podcasts by mixing together the latest tracks and coming up with great remixes. They run for over an hour and that’s surely to keep you going for your entire sweat session. If you’re looking to challenge yourself by the means of tunes, then download his podcasts from here.